The PEO Lake Ontario Chapter Annual General Meeting will be held January 28, 2017 at Bistro 67' in Whitby. Following dinner, the Annual General Meeting portion will begin. This will be followed by the Guest Speaker and the Licence Presentations to Recipients. Members are welcome to attend the AGM without registering for the dinner portion.
- 17:00 (5:00 pm) Cocktails
- 18:00 (6:00 pm) Dinner
- 19:30 (7:30 pm) Annual General Meeting
- 20:00 (8:00 pm) Guest Speaker
- 20:45 (8:45 pm) Licence Presentation to Recipients
Todd D. Storms, Partner , Templeman Menninga LLP
Todd is a partner at Templeman Menninga LLP and head of the firms Construction and Corporate litigation department.
Prior to joining Templeman’s, Todd practiced at International Law Firms in both Toronto and Ottawa.
Todd has a wide range of litigation experience but focuses primarily on working with construction companies, architects, various trades, engineering firms, corporations and Municipalities with respect to their corporate and litigation needs. Todd was counsel for both individual engineers and an engineer firm during the RCMP investigation into the Algo Mall Centre collapse and at the Elliot Lake Inquiry.
In his spare time, Todd competes in Ironman Triathlons, Ultra Marathons and Marathons and plays some trumpet when he can find the time.
Appetisers served from 5:00pm to 6:00pm. Non-alcoholic punch.
(Cash bar available, with local wines and beers)
- Soup du Jour
- locally sourced salad.
- Slow braised beef short rib | garlic and chive smashed red potatoes
- Supreme of chicken | assorted field mushrooms| rosemary and lavender
- Local catch of the day | harvest salsa
- Gnocchi and foraged mushrooms | fine herbs and garlic butter | artisan cheese
- Student prepared seasonal feature dessert